SurveyManager® automatically detects the respondent’s device and presents the appropriate web or mobile interface. As more people are using their mobile phones to read and send emails, it is likely our mobile phone feature will be useful to broadcast messages as well as collect data & responses by eforms and surveys, respectively.
SurveyManager® allows you to preview both the web and mobile interfaces while you are designing a survey in the system. This shows you exactly how your survey is going to look like on a smartphone.
- Automatically detects the device and presents the appropriate smartphone or web interface
- At any time the user can leave the survey on one device and re-start where they left on another (provided section tracking is turned on)
- Allows you to select different colour themes from the style editor.
Design questionnaires, quizzes, polls in three modes:
- Desktop and tablets only
- Smartphone only – Apple iPhone, Android, Blackberry & Window Phones
- Hybrid, such that our software will auto-detect which format to deliver to the respondent’s device.
Inbuilt Email and SMS scheduling
You don’t need to leave SurveyManager® to set up distribution for emails or SMS. Email and SMS templates, with notifications and personalised respondent reminders are all standard features.
Schedule invitation, reminder and thank you emails or bulk SMS:
- Invitation, reminder and thank you emails or SMS are managed within SurveyManager®
- Email and SMS templates can be drafted and prescheduled for dispatch
- Merge fields such as first name, surname or URL can be used to personalise emails and SMS
- HTML emails can be fully formatted with graphics and full colour options – not just plain text, and emails can be sent with attachments
The Text-to-Speech feature of SurveyManager® allows the respondents to listen to the question and available options.
You can edit the speech while designing the Survey.
The feature is multilingual and hence the voice being played potentially speaks the language of the Survey.
The Edit Speech feature of the Form Designer and the ‘Speak’ option are available within the survey.
Click here to get your DEMO Today!