Novice or Power Users
Whether you are a novice or a power user SurveyManager® can help you collect the data and opinions you need.
We cater for an extensive range of use cases across both government and commercial clients. Whether you are working in Customer Service, Product Management, Customer Satisfaction, Digital Transformation, Event Planning, Performance Audit or Compliance, Policy Development, Human Resources or Stake Holder Relations, SurveyManager® can assist you in gaining the insights and you require.
Templates make life easy for the novice or occasional user.
We take the hard work out of designing a survey and let you focus on what is important for your business or organisation.
Now you can choose from a range of pre-built surveys in our library that will help you connect with your audience.
When you are ready you create your own surveys using SurveyManager®’s easy to use and intuitive screen layout.
When you need to call on advanced survey functionality or have a survey that needs to cater for complex business requirements, SurveyManager® will take the headache out of helping you design a data collection instrument that is up to the task. Advanced features for you to explore include:
- Complex branding and screen design
- Rules engine for question design
- Skip logic and conditional jumps
- Event triggered emails and exit pages for specific conditions
- Panel management and respondent recruitment
- Answer piping
- User group administration
- Security access logs
- Advanced analytics and real-time reporting
- Verbatim text analysis and tag cloud
- Multilingual surveys and new accessibility options
Team Collaboration for enhanced productivity
SurveyManager® makes it easy to collaborate with your co –workers across projects or different departments. You can define users groups to match your organisation structure. Team roles can be assigned for authors, application authors, administrators and reporters at both the individual and group level so that control is maintained over client sensitive data. Private and shared folders allow you to collaborate and share surveys, whilst ensuring the highest levels of data protection.
Why use us instead of foreign-hosted low-cost survey software?
- The competitor is not really low cost when you add on all the options
- SurveyManager® has much better features, including community feedback portals and smartphones
- Data storage in Australia as mandated for Australian Government – therefore complies with National Privacy Principles
- All your survey data amalgamated into a single secure database
- Local support by survey experts
Save Money – do the lot at once
Use the same system for the employee, supplier, stakeholder and consumer surveys with data residing in a common database. Survey thousands of people with different questionnaires at the same time across a nation, across time zones, across languages, and across the globe.
It provides flexibility in questionnaire and form design; emailing, web administration, web reporting and/or export to third-party analysis products. It manages whole populations of employees, customers, and stakeholders, connecting to CRM, HR and other systems.
It contains dedicated features for recruiting and managing multiple panels or communities. Panel members can be surveyed separately or alongside other groups of people.
It enables users to design, assign, distribute, collect and analyze questionnaires and eforms for a range of surveying purposes. The application can run multiple projects simultaneously, and so will support all the internal and external online survey data collection/ analysis requirements of any organisation.
These benefits provide you with major savings in time and effort.
Click here to get your DEMO Today!