One environment for all your survey creation,
distribution and management needs
SurveyManager® provides everything you need to easily design, deploy and process questionnaires, quizzes, polls and electronic forms (eforms) across the enterprise to speed decisions and assist employees, supplier, stakeholders and customers.
This quickly transforms cumbersome paper forms into fully interactive eforms that directly connect to the applications that drive your business. This process improvement reduces costly errors, streamlines operations, and increases overall customer responsiveness.
SurveyManager® is an integrated, end-to-end application for managing your total data collection requirements. It is the only survey/forms software designed to manage the complete survey process for large organisations from hundreds to many thousands of respondents.
The Many Uses of SurveyManager®
SurveyManager® can be used every time you need to collect information and/or opinions from people across your organisation.
SurveyManager® comes with a range of pre-built questionnaire templates to cover the standard business requirements of your organisation, however when you need something complex then we have the application that can be customised to your requirements.
Click here to see how we can help your project.
There are several ways that participants can be given access to a survey, based on different survey types.
- Anonymous: anyone can answer it.
- Anonymous with return later password: a user can nominate a password and finish the survey in multiple sessions.
- Anonymous with login codes: anonymous survey with unique login code, used for external distribution.
- Anonymous with global survey access code: anonymous survey with global password.
- Show Captcha – Anti bot/spam verification at the start of the survey
- Invitational: respondent must be loaded into the system before they can proceed into the survey.
- Invitational: 360° feedback/multi-rater with self assessment. Multi-rater feedback that comes from members of a respondent’s immediate circle. Often, 360-degree feedback will include direct feedback from a respondent’s subordinates, peers, and supervisor(s), as well as a self-evaluation.
- Invitational: 360° feedback/multi-rater without self assessment. Multi-rater feedback that comes from members of a respondent’s immediate circle. Often, 360-degree feedback will include direct feedback from a respondent’s subordinates, peers, and supervisor(s).
- Invitational: Multi respondent. Complex survey type where multiple respondents fill in a section of the survey.
Survey and Questionnaire Design Made Simple
No programming by the user is needed to set up questionnaires in SurveyManager®, be they simple or sophisticated.
At the same time the novice user can quickly become comfortable using the product, setting up a survey in a matter of hours. Concomitantly, the product has advanced features for the power user which are available as needed.
The design of the survey tool allows users to set up and manage surveys of different types. Surveys can be configured in a number of ways and you can save as many different surveys as you like.
Survey and question library functions are an important feature of SurveyManager®. You can:
- Establish a survey library
- Set up survey categories in the library
- Add questions for the survey under each category
- Build surveys combining categories
- Copy and an existing survey for adaptation or reuse
- Bulk SMS.
- Tailored SMS templates.
Switch on/off at Application Group Level or survey level.
Click here to get your DEMO