Analytics and Reporting – Qualitative Survey Data
Monitor Responses in Real-time
SurveyManager® progress window provides administrators with a summary and detailed real-time views of all responses so you can check on the health of your survey.
Find out how many people are responding and what sort of device or where they are dropping out from your survey.
Real-time Analytics and Survey Reports
SurveyManager® provides a suite of reports and analytics in real-time, such as:
- Comprehensive: displays statistical table, and charts & verbatim answers to all questions.
- Table & charts: displays statistical tables & charts.
- Table only: displays statistical tables for statistical type questions.
- Charts only: displays all charts for relevant questions.
- Verbatim: displays text only questions.
- Crosstab statistical: Select a crosstab question to be applied to the survey and display crosstab tables.
- Single question: Select a single question and display statistical table and chart.
- Single cross-tab question: Select a single question and a cross-tab question and display cross-tab table.
We often produce custom reports within SurveyManager® and these reports can be generated ad hoc from a flexible menu of choices or generated automatically in response to specific business events.
These reports vary from full Word documents containing commentary, graphs, and tables, to 360° reports, to custom customer satisfaction trend reports to esoteric contents such as council waste statistics or occupancy rates of aged care villages.
Outputs can be as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF or a user-friendly dashboard of your choice.
Dashboard API and Data Exports
If you have a favourite dashboard then we can export your data via our industry standard JSON API. SurveyManager® will output the survey data dictionary with question labelling that matches the data file variable labels and codes.
Free text answers can readily be converted to Word files from the CSV output.
CSV or Excel formats, and fully labelled SPSS data files are also supported.
In addition, the survey responses can be co-extracted with other biographical data held in the respondent file which was not used in the survey but may be used in the analysis of the survey.
Click here to get your DEMO Today!