One application for all your survey creation, distribution and management needsSurveyManager® provides everything you need to easily design, deploy, and process data collection.
SurveyManager® enables you to quickly transform cumbersome paper forms into fully interactive eforms that directly connect to the applications that drive your business. This feature can help you reduce costly errors, streamline operations, and increase overall customer responsiveness.
SurveyManager® is an integrated, end-to-end application for managing your total data collection requirements. It is one of the only survey/form software platforms available today that can manage the complete survey process for large organisations from hundreds to many thousands of respondents.
A versatile solution for collecting informationSurveyManager® can be used every time you need to collect information and/or opinions from people across your organisation.
SurveyManager® comes with a range of pre-built questionnaire templates to cover the standard business requirements of your organisation. However, when you need something more complex, your application can be further customised to your requirements.
There are several ways that participants can be given access to a survey, based on different survey types.
- Anonymous: anyone can answer it.
- Anonymous with return later password: a user can nominate a password and finish the survey in multiple sessions.
- Anonymous with login codes: anonymous survey with unique login code, used for external distribution.
- Anonymous with global survey access code: anonymous survey with global password.
- Registration: access granted to a survey pending an initial registration.
- Show Captcha – Anti-bot/spam verification at the start of the survey.
- Invitational: respondent must be loaded into the system before they can proceed into the survey.
- Invitational: 360° feedback/multi-rater with self-assessment. Multi-rater feedback that comes from members of a respondent’s immediate circle. Often, 360-degree feedback will include direct feedback from a respondent’s subordinates, peers, and supervisor(s).
- Invitational: 360° feedback/multi-rater without self-assessment. Multi-rater feedback that comes from members of a respondent’s immediate circle. Can include direct feedback from a respondent’s subordinates, peers, and supervisor(s).
- Invitational: Multi respondent. Complex survey type where multiple respondents fill in a section of the survey.
Survey and questionnaire designs made simpleNo programming by the user is needed to set up questionnaires in SurveyManager®.
A novice user can quickly become comfortable using the product, setting up a survey in a matter of hours. Concomitantly, the product has advanced features for the power user which are available as needed.
The design of the enterprise survey tool allows users to set up and manage surveys of different types. Surveys can be configured in a number of ways, and you can save as many different surveys as you like.
Survey and question library functions enable you to do the following:
- Send Bulk SMS
- Establish a survey program library
- Design tailored SMS templates
- Build surveys combining categories
- Set up survey categories in the library
- Add questions for the survey under each category
- Copy and an existing survey for adaptation or reuse
- Switch on/off at Application Group Level or survey level
Join the growing list of clients who rely on SurveyManager to power their insights. Request a demo today!